ULTRA NARROW 4 mm OVEREDGING
This type of industrial sewing machine is used for narrow overedging of handlook carpets or velvet praying mats, with ultra small stitch width of 4 mm.
All types of thin threads can be used on this machine, with a density of 10 to 20 stitches/cm. A special device is used to push away the pile before sewing to obtain a nearly invisible stitch. For higher productivity check our model : TITAN 4500CHX for high speed, ultra small 4 mm overedging . All models are available in lefthand version to integrate in automatic lines.
Advised options (always included in this model) :
- CP : pneumatic pressure foot (needs compressed air 4-6 bar)
- RPE : External stitch adjustment device
- DCD : special cutting knifes to take away excess pile before sewing
- Puller : to pull the large carpets through the machine
- SET 30566 : tape insertion device to keep the pile down
- NCV : needle cooler (optional)
- MEM : electronic motor (optional but strongly advised)
Submit your data and you will be contacted by one of our experts