Service Technician Abroad - Electronics
- Installation & Services
To join our multidisciplinary team, we are looking for Customer Service Technicians to install and provide service for our weaving machines at our customers worldwide.
- After an induction period in which you get to know our machines, you will be involved and trained under supervision in the installation/servicing of new machines at the customer's premises to gradually take on these tasks autonomously.
- The internal customer service department not only gives you your assignments but also supports you with the necessary information and feedback. For this, you can also call on a large database of data and tap into the network of your colleagues.
- Nevertheless, the position requires a high degree of autonomous working, with a customer-oriented attitude.
- You report to the internal customer service department on the progress of the installation and/or interventions, on suggestions for improvements and on customer questions.
- With the customer, you fulfil the role of ambassador for the company.
- You hold a bachelor/master degree in electronics or automation direction.
- You have an analytical mind and a broad technical interest (also in the fields of electromechanics or weaving)
- You are stress-resistant and able to set priorities
- You are prepared to frequently (up to 70% of working hours) carry out assignments abroad (worldwide with a high proportion of Middle East, Eastern Europe)
- You adapt easily to an ever-changing work environment and can work sufficiently autonomously
- You have a customer-oriented attitude in a multicultural environment
- You can express yourself in English and preferably also in French and German
- An exciting job in an internationally renowned, healthy company with the clout of a large corporation and the dynamism and flexibility of a family-run business.
- A varied job
- A well-supervised induction period complemented by internal training opportunities
- A motivating remuneration adapted to the function
- Family-friendly leave arrangements
Why you and Vandewiele?
Dynamic persons fit a dynamic company
You will be working in a high-tech setting where you will learn a lot
You will get proper coaching by an expert in the field with whom you will have daily contact for consultation
We strive for a concrete realization of the findings from the project within the period of the internship or bachelor/master thesis.
We have a fix number of opportunities for technical talent, which makes is very likely that after your internship or bachelor/master thesis you will find a regular job at our company.