Mechanic for Titan sewing machines
VANDEWIELE NV / Titan Baratto department wants to reinforce its team in Brussels (1030) with a Mechanic for assembly and testing of industrial sewing machines to finish carpets , or other textiles.
- You check the quality of the parts, and adjust them where needed.
- You make small subassemblies and then you use these to assemble the complete sewing machine.
- After test running the machine, you start sewing and adjusting the machine to the customers needs.
- You prepare the machine for delivery (table and motor testing)
- You work in a small team together with experienced mechanics which are helping you and who will share their experience.
- You work in a day job (8h/day) in a 38h/week system
- You love fine mechanics, have some experience or you are fresh coming out of school where you have had some training in mechanics.
- You want to work in a quiet and friendly environment.
- You like to assemble fine mechanics. And you take attention to details.
- You can read a technical drawing and you can find problems.
- Some experience in mechanical assembly is an advantage.
- Quality and precision are important for you.
- We offer an interesting and diversified job
- Training will be done on the job, with help of experienced mechanics
- You work in a small team.
- Family friendly holidays
- Attractive salary
- English or french is the minimum required language
Why you and Vandewiele?
Dynamic persons fit a dynamic company
You will be working in a high-tech setting where you will learn a lot
You will get proper coaching by an expert in the field with whom you will have daily contact for consultation
We strive for a concrete realization of the findings from the project within the period of the internship or bachelor/master thesis.
We have a fix number of opportunities for technical talent, which makes is very likely that after your internship or bachelor/master thesis you will find a regular job at our company.