Vandewiele is a global leader founded in Marke in 1880 .
We have a strong European identity and strongly believe in: INNOVATION- RELIABILITY - RESPECT
Our vision vision is embodied by the words THINK FORWARD: a stimulus to LOOK AHEAD and ANTICIPATE THE FUTURE setting new standards to drive TECHNOLOGICAL INNOVATION and DIGITAL transformation.
Product and services
- Carpet weaving machines
- Velvet weaving machines
- Tufting systems
- Jacquards en shedding systems
- Spinning machines
- Advanced heat-setting solutions
- Bulk handling
WE IMAGINE, BUILD AND INTEGRATE INNOVATIVE TEXTILE SYSTEMS FOR FLOORING QUALITIES, HOME LINEN, FASHION FABRICS AND TECHNICAL TEXTILES.
FROM YARN TO FINISHED PRODUCT.
Technology and components
- Aros Sweden: Drive systems
- ROJ Biella Italy: Electronics and embedded systems
- Protechna Munchen Germany: Quality assurance for textiles
- Wuxi Vandewiele China : Actuators and servo motors
- Iro Ulricehamn: yarn handling and feeding
- Memminger Dornstetten Germany : knitting accessories
How a small machinery servicing company became a world leading manufacturer
Founded in 1880 as a small machinery servicing company, the enterprise was converted into a weaving machine manufacturer by Michel Van de Wiele in 1921.
Since then, thanks to a combination of investments in own machinery and establishments and acquisitions, our company has developed into an international group with production and service centers worldwide.